LEARN. BELONG. GROW.
Church looks a little different right now.
Here's how you can stay connected:
Connect In Worship
Connect with Others
Connect in Prayer
Connect in Giving
Connect with the Church
A place for your family to belong
From kids to teens & adults of all ages, you and your loved ones can find hope and community with First Baptist Church of Alexandria. No matter where you are in your faith, you’ll find people just like you to connect with as you grow.
"This church is very welcoming for newcomers especially families with children. "
- Brandon Renz
"Friendly church with plenty of opportunities to grow in your knowledge of Christ! "
"Welcoming, excellent programming for your stage in life, and great Christian fellowship and love. "
- Neil Montes
Worship & Connect
We are excited to be back together in person!
- Registration will be required weekly for the upcoming service. Registration links are at the top of this page.
- You can register beginning Mondays at 10am - Thursday at 8:30pm.
- Online services will continue to be available Sunday mornings. Watch Live on the website and Facebook at 9am and 11am.
- Watch On-demand Sundays, beginning at noon on the website
- Watch previous services anytime you want on the Media Page.